Windows 7 Sound Recorder Windows 7 Sound Recorder

Keep up.

I believe it was way too dramatised even for a comedy animation, also too long in my opinion. However, I see that you like what you're doing and you're putting some effort into it, so I think you should keep on animating, you've got something there.

Alsnowman responds:

Thanx man! Will definetly work on it!

Googol GLaDOS Googol GLaDOS

Not half bad.

Eh, that was actually not half bad! I think you have potential, you're clearly into animating and I believe a bright future awaits you if you continue. Of course it's a long and hard way, but you can make it if you believe in yourself.
The animation itself looked a bit deformed, some of the sounds didn't seem to be dinamic enough and some work on the concept would've really improved the whole project.

Dance of the Shoggoths Dance of the Shoggoths

Experimental?

I think you should experiment with projects like this more for yourself, and later, when you've developed a greater skill in flash, upload the final product which would be a lot more satisfying to watch, I'm sure.

The Irish Duck The Irish Duck

Well well

I understand this is your early work?
Not funny or anything that I would call good, but I do see some effort there, and your dad doing the voiced makes this look kind of warm and welcoming, regardless on how dull it is.

the real timebeast the real timebeast

Blam? or no blam.

Maybe not up for blam, I don't know, but this is way too short and lacking content. Little things like these are supposed to be stored in your hard drive for good time memories.

A Compassionate Message A Compassionate Message

Nope.

Not much of a content in there, work of a five-year-old. Kind of offensive and terrible. you should consider making something with more content and hard work, thus making newgrounds a better place.

KillYourselfSlowly responds:

Or I could just submit this movie. Oh wait...